20 April 2008

you and me, what does that mean? forever, what does that mean?

it means we'll manage, I'll master your language.

Vignettes:
my favorite part of dogs is that they cannot help showing your their emotions -- if a dog is happy or excited, the tail will wag, no problem. A confused dog will be quizzical, a scared dog will be scared, a happy dog will wag his tail. it's so honest, it's fucking gorgeous.

I have a headache, so this entry will be refreshingly content-full and thought-free.

I've been listening to a lot of Tricky recently:

"Karmacoma", Massive Attack featuring Tricky:



Tricky's version of the song:



Christiansands, live:


Let me backtrack, I've been listening to JWZ's mixtapes a lot recently and one of the songs on one of the mixes (13 i think? coulda been 20) was "Bad Dream" from Pre-millenium Tension. So it reminded me of how awesome Tricky's music is and I had to ...acquire... "Ruff Guide" to sort out in the car. But it was missing some stuff I felt it needed (e.g., his covers of "Lovecats", "Dear God" and "Something In The Way"). So I wound up digging out my old CDs anyway and reburning a new comp.

I still have a headache from last night, going to finish watching Sweeney Todd and maybe a nap.

No comments: